Call for Abstract
If you fit any conditions below, you can participate the meeting.
- Members and training members of our Society
- Those who engage in clinical activities such as medicine and psychology, and agree with keeping confidentiality
- Graduate students studying such as medicine and psychology who agree with keeping confidentiality
- We offer two presentation styles: Oral（in English and Japanese） and Poster(in English only).
- Category A :
- Presentation based on treatment or management in the area of adolescent psychiatry and psychology which includes academic or clinical opinion. It must include purpose, development and discussion.
- Category B :
- Research in the area of adolescent psychiatry and psychology using regular (empirical, observational, qualitative, and so on) methods of medicine and psychology. It must include purpose, method, result, and discussion.
- Please prepare the file of application in Microsoft Word format (*.doc or *.docx).
- The file of application contains:
- 1) Application for Oral/Poster
- 2) Title
- 3) Presenter(s) (Please asterisk first author among the presenters)
- 4) Affiliation(s)
- 5) Summary (Within 800 characters in Japanese or 250 words in English excluding title, authors and affiliations)
Even when you apply in Japanese, you need to add English version of the title, the presenter(s), and affiliation(s).
To begin, please click on the button at the below entitled [ Online Abstract Submission Form ]
- Please fill out the form to create an account in order to go to next steps.
- After done it, you will receive your ID number by return e-mail soon and you can see your details in confirmation screen automatically .
- Once you have created and confirmed your account details, please submit your abstract.
If you have any questions about the Meeting, please contact with:
- Congress Secretariat
- c/o K-Convention Co., Ltd
- 1-27-2, 2F Shinjuku Shinjuku Tokyo Japan
- +81-3-5367-2409 +81-3-5367-2187
- E-mail: email@example.com